Posted by on September 21, 2017 12:17 pm
Tags:
Categories: Bay Area + California

A man who tried to rob a Fresno Starbucks plans to sue the customer who used force to stop him.

Click on the video above to watch the report.

10 responses to Armed Robber Plans to Sue Good Samaritan Who Stopped Robbery at Starbucks (VIDEO)

1. SF September 21st, 2017 at 1:12 pm

As a mother I can see where she is coming from. The person did not need to stab him more than once. 17 times? Really? He should have gone to jail along with the robber.

2. me September 21st, 2017 at 1:24 pm

WHAT AN IDIOT WOMAN & SON. your son tried to rob a store, & someone stepped in to save everyone. HER SON WAS IN THE WRONG. he won’t win if he sues. dumb @$$

3. SF September 21st, 2017 at 1:57 pm

But why did he really need to stab him 17 times? He wasn’t a threat to the man. He would have taken the money and left.

4. Tired of It All September 21st, 2017 at 2:16 pm

The robber tried to kill the guy. Yet — the robber did not die?

5. SJK September 21st, 2017 at 2:40 pm

17 times obviously was not enough, when going after an armed robber do whatever it takes to take the crook out. It’s either him or me and I am going to win.

The robber should be grateful he’s alive.

6. Lordy September 21st, 2017 at 3:18 pm

Oh YAY. Yes, please sue!
    P.S. As a mother, I would be thankful my moron of a son lived, but ready to beat his stupid a$$ the minute he recovered. And then I would be mortally ashamed and embarrassed for my son’s actions for the rest of my days.

7. SF September 21st, 2017 at 3:20 pm

You are all savages. This is a mans life we are talking about.

8. josh September 21st, 2017 at 10:41 pm

He started the fight to the death when he stabbed the guy in the neck… He’s lucky to be alive, and this will NEVER make it to trial.

9. Jojo September 22nd, 2017 at 11:22 am

Momma…this is a product of your raising! Accept responsibility for your son & stop making excuses.

10. Genevieve September 26th, 2017 at 4:17 pm

The statement said 1 stab wound in the neck and lacerations and defensive wounds. Different than 17 direct stab wounds. Why didn’t the robber give up instead of continue to fight (especially if he was so injured)? He IS an ARMED robber with a GUN robbing a business, How can you CHOOSE to do something stupid, illegal and dangerous and not expect consequences? Hazard of your chosen profession, try getting a job. I’m on the “good summaritans” side! Good for him.